Castello di Tassarolo
Great alternative to un oaked Chardonnay or Pinot grigio
ABOUT THE WINE:
• GRAPE: 100% Cortese di Gavi
• Fresh and lively with meyer lemon, nectarine and fresh orange with a chamomile tea and mineral edge.
• Certified Organic grapes and Vegan
• Pairs with seafood, salad, pasta , pasta carbonera, risotto, cheeses, appetizers, curries and Chicken salad.
ABOUT THE WINERY:
• Spinola family making wine on this land dates back to 14th C. Massimiliana Spinola has been running it since 2007
• Organically certified vineyards farmed with biodynamic principles, using horses to plow
• Cover is graphic art of a painting Andy Warhol did of an aunt ‘Orsola’